Help when you need it
Whenever a question regarding a product or service comes up, we will do our best to resolve your issues over the phone. If you need one of our service engineers at your site, we will help to make the arrangements as seamless as possible. Our technicians will quickly evaluate the issue and identify next steps. Your goal is our goal – uninterrupted uptime.
Looking for a specific service?
Ten top tips to keep your Alfa Laval equipment in tip top condition
Secure continued uptime through remotely guided service steps
Making sure your essential equipment or processes are running at peak performance is now more important than ever. And knowing that it may not possible to meet in person, Alfa Laval has developed remote guidance to virtually solve your service or maintenance issues – helping to improve up-time and yield throughout these challenging times and beyond.
With Alfa Laval remote guidance, our experts respond quickly to your service needs. You can receive direct support from our experts who remotely guide your crew to a solution. This helps you minimize or completely avoid downtime, without the need for a physical visit.
Using Alfa Laval Remote Guidance also helps reducing our carbon footprint, thus contributing to your sustainability goals. We ensure that your data is secure and safely guarded through the platform.
Benefits of using remote guidance
- Prompt response to your service needs, just one click away
- Quick, convenient access through real-time collaboration and interaction
- Access to the same level of expertise and support as you would have if an Alfa Laval service expert were on site
- The tool is fast, easy and intuitive, requiring no log-in, and we make sure that your data is kept secure
- Savings on both time and money by eliminating travel needs
- Improved sustainability, with the elimination of travel shrinking your carbon footprint and making it easier to achieve your environmental goals
Terms and conditions apply. Alfa Laval reserves the right to change specifications without prior notification.
How it works
The Alfa Laval Remote Guidance tool lets users interact and collaborate in real time, despite being in different locations. It creates an augmented reality environment where dialogue, hand gestures, still images, telestrating (digital sketching) and real objects inserted into the view can all be used to guide service actions.
Scope of service
Alfa Laval remote guidance can be used with most of Alfa Laval equipment. You can either get this service with a subscription which helps you reduce administration cost. Alternatively, we can support you with remote guidance on demand. To find out more about what packages suit your need best, please contact your local office.